Flytec 6000 Variometer
The Flytec 6000 is the ideal basic instrument which provides to the pilot all required basic functions, but without having to accept any compromise in regard to quality and precision. Perfectly suitable for training, beginners and the sole hobby pilot. The instrument’s technology is based on the 6005/10 series.
- dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- weight: 182 g (incl. 2 batteries)
- power supply: 2 Alkaline batteries AA NiMh-accumulators continuous monitoring of battery voltage, auto power-off when not in use.
- operating time: more than 250 hours.
- operating temperature: -10°C up to +60°C
- warranty: 24 month
- scope of supply: incl. paraglider clamp, batteries and carry bag
For more information about the Flytec 600, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/devices/paraglider-hang-glider/flytec-6000/technical-data.html
Flytec 6005 Variometer
The proven instrument of FLYTEC-series for beginners
The proven FLYTEC 6005 is suitable for beginners, but also for ambitious pilots who just enjoy flying. While being equipped with the latest sensor- and processor technology, this attractive instrument also provides a large number of important flight data for the performance-oriented pilot.
- Dimension: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 178 g (incl. batteries, without clamp)
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V Alkaline batteries AA or 1,2 V NiMh-accumulators
- Operating time: more than 250 hours with 2 Alkaline batteries, continuous monitoring of battery voltage- and indicator, auto power-off when not in use(on Flytec 6010adjustable via PC)
- Warranty: 24 months
- Scope of supply: all instruments are supplied inc. paraglider clamp, batteries and carry bag
For more information about the Flytec 6005, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/devices/paraglider-hang-glider/flytec-6005/technical-data.html
Flytec Element Variometer
You are a paraglider or hang glider pilot who is setting out for your first cross country flights. You want to know where the wind is blowing from, and at what strength during your local joy flights. You are getting into competition flying and will soon fly your first races. You are an experienced pilot who loves the simplicity and still wants to know about airspaces in your vicinity.
That makes you the pilot for whom we developed the vario "Element".
- Keys which are simple to operate even with gloves on
- Optimized race routes (in preparation, classic route functionality is available)
- Airspace warnings (in preparation)
- Connection with every computer, without any software installation
- Flight data is available right after landing as IGC file
The Element keeps getting better. Over the next months, we will continue developing the software and adding new features. Your feedback will make a difference there. By telling us what you like and what we could improve, you help us make the Element the instrument that fully supports your joy of flight.
For more information about the Flytec Element, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/devices/paraglider-hang-glider/flytec-element/technical-data.html
Flytec 6020 Variometer
The Flytec 6020 is the ideal GPS-instrument for the experienced route flying pilot (or anyone who would like to become such pilot), as it provides for functions in regard to Restricted Areas. This function becomes even more important in today’s confined air space.
The instrument is fitted with a high-sensitive 20-channel GPS-receiver and provides a plurality of useful information to the experienced pilot. The below featured list is limited to the most important functions and does not consider obvious detail functions which are anyway evident for a flight instrument of this price category.
- dimensions: 165 x 73 x 38 mm
- weight: 286 g (incl. 4 Alkaline batteries, without clamp)
- power supply: 4 Alkaline 1,5 V batteries AA or 1,2 V NiMh-accumulators
- operating time: > 30 hours with fully charged Alkaline batteries
- display screen resolution: 38’400 Pixel / 240x160 Pixel (= 1/8 VGA)
- operating temperature: -15 °C up to +45 °C
- storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C
- warranty: 24 months
- scope of supply: packed in carton box incl. para-glider clamp, 4 batteries, carry bag, USB cable, PDF.format Operation Manual, Flychart software with license activation.
For more information about the Flytec 6020, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/devices/paraglider-hang-glider/flytec-6020/technical-data.html
Flytec 6030 Variometer
The FLYTEC 6030 is the absolutely best high-tech product of all flight instruments, which will practically leave no wishes unfulfilled. The instrument is equipped with a state-of-the-art high precision 20-channel GPS-receiver with built-in antenna, which provides for outstanding reception quality of position data, even under difficult receiving conditions. The below-listed functions are limited to those being important for the really performance-oriented pilot, and therefore this listing is not complete. FLYTEC cares for the existing instrument software and firmware and provides hereby for the owner of FLYTEC 6030 the possibility to always adapt the instrument via an update from the FLYTEC website. For this service, the suggestions made by pilots are quite often implemented.
- dimensions: 178 x 95 x 40 mm
- weight: 310 g (inc. 4 Alkaline batteries, without the clamp)
- power supply: 4 x 1,2 V AA NiMh-accumulators, or 4 x 1,5 V AA Alkaline batteries
- operating time: > 50 hours with 4 fully charged 1,2 V 2300 mAh accumulators
- display screen resolution: 76’800 Pixel / 320x240 Pixel (= 1/4 VGA)
- operating temperature: -15 °C up to +50 °C
- storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C
- warranty: 24 months
- scope of supply: packed in carton box inc. para-glider/leg clamp, 4 accumulators, power charger for accumulators, carry bag, USB cable, Installation-CD with firmware, PDF.format Operation Manual, Flychart software with license activation.
For more information about the Flytec 6030, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/devices/paraglider-hang-glider/flytec-6030/technical-data.html
Flytec Sonic Variometer
The mini-acoustics Vario made by FLYTEC – small but effective! The SONIC is particularly appropriate as back-up instrument for pilots flying Routes or Competitions, but also for tandem flights. It is really indispensable for pilots soaring at a dune, is indeed compact and ideal for tandem pilots and mountain climbing. For all minimalists who do not want to be surrounded by technics when being in the air, the SONIC is the ideal, because absolutely necessary, flight companion.
- Acoustic Scale Indication (ASI)
- adjustable sink tone actuation (housing must be opened)
- adjustable audio volume (housing must be opened)
- more than 200 hours battery capacity
- Environment-friendly Lithium battery
- dimensions: approx. 89 x 37 x 19 mm
- weight: only approx. 40 g
Flytec Sens Box Variometer
The Flytec SensBox is a small, sophisticated device for flight data acquisition, wich has been specially designed as a data source for aeronautical applications running on Apple and Android mobile devices. (See SensBox Apps)
The SensBox is very compact, rugged and light, yet it possesses all the sensors needed for the acquisition of flight relevant parameters including:
- latest generation GPS module
- high-precision air pressure
- sensor for vario and altitude
- magnetic compass
- gyro sensor
Sensor data is transmitted in real time via Bluetooth LE on a handheld device like an iPhone or iPad. Flight apps are already available for iPhone and iPad and similar apps for android devices are expected soon.
Additionally, motion parameters are recorded during flight and are saved on the SensBox and can conveniently downloaded to another device via the SensBox's mini-USB port, Bluetooth or SD card.
The Flytec SensBox is simple and intuitive and when used with a smartphone or tablet can provide the functionality comparable to aircraft equipped with modern glass cockpit avionics.
The SensBox can also be used as easy-to-use standalone flight data recorder, acoustic variometer or navigation device. The built-in 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery provides power for 15 to 20 hours of use.
For more information about the Flytec Sens Box, visit the Flytec website - https://www.flytec.ch/en/products/flight-instruments/sensbox/overview.html